Partners and Accreditations
Care Quality Commission
The CQC is the independent regulator of health and adult social care in England.
It makes sure health and social care services provide people with safe, effective, compassionate, high-quality care and we encourage care services to improve.
The CQC rates Unique Care Provider (UCP) Ltd as ‘good’. Please click the logo to read our full report.
Lorna Alkhersan HR Consultancy
Lorna Alkhersan HR Consultancy is as hands on as you need. From simply providing day to day employment advice and legal requirements from one employee through to a full 24/7 care team. We can conduct meetings with employees on your behalf and draft all the necessary supporting contracts of employment, policies/procedures and documentation for your staff. Whatever your issue we will provide a solution. We only charge local rates for the work provided, no annual contract or fees!
Headway is the UK-wide charity that works to improve life after brain injury by providing vital support and information services, including:
- a freephone helpline (0808 800 2244, firstname.lastname@example.org);
- a comprehensive award-winning website containing information and factsheets on all aspects of brain injury (www.headway.org.uk);
- an award-winning range of booklets and publications designed to help people understand and cope with the effects of brain injury;
- an emergency fund to assist people dealing with the financial implications in the immediate aftermath of a brain injury;
- a Brain Injury Identity Card to help in everyday situations and if you come into contact with the criminal justice system;
- Headway Acute Trauma Support (HATS) nurses to support families whose loved ones are in the acute stage of care following brain injury;
- a directory of approved residential homes, rehabilitation units and respite facilities specialising in ABI.
The charity also lobbies for better support and resources to be made available to people affected by brain injury and works to raise awareness of brain injury and the devastating effects it can have
National Health Service
The NHS in England deals with over 1 million patients every 36 hours. It covers everything, including antenatal screening, routine screenings (such as the NHS Health Check), treatments for long-term conditions, transplants, emergency treatment and end-of-life care.
Responsibility for healthcare in Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales is devolved to the Northern Ireland Assembly, the Scottish Government and the Welsh Assembly Government respectively.
Spinal Injuries Association.
Spinal Injuries Association (SIA) is the leading national user-led spinal cord injuries charity. We are governed by a trustee board made up of a diverse group of spinal cord injured (SCI) people elected by our members. Feedback from our members helps us to shape and develop our services and support.
The Social Care Institute for Excellence
The Social Care Institute for Excellence (SCIE) improves the lives of people who use care services by sharing knowledge about what works. SCIE is an independent charity working with adults, families and children’s social care and social work services across the UK. We also work closely with related services such as health care and housing.
SCIE gathers and analyses knowledge about what works and translates that knowledge into practical resources, learning materials and services including training and consultancy. Its work helps to improve the knowledge of people who use, commission and deliver care and support services.