Take back control of your dependent’s Trust Fund.
If you are a caregiver for a loved one with a spinal injury, brain injury or someone requiring high dependency or domiciliary home care, Unique Care Provider (UCP) Ltd can help you to:
- Find the right solicitor and agree the right plan
- Learn about your Trust Fund – how to take control and what you need to know
- Calculate and understand the Government benefits you’re entitled to
- Access local care facilities and support networks
- Advise on property adaptations and specialist vehicles
- Understand the medical equipment your loved one requires – and provide training on how to use it
We can provide you with personal guidance and support to help you make informed decisions, without the large costs of case management companies and solicitors. We work closely with caregivers to help their loved one achieve the highest quality of life and fulfil their potential.
You can gain access to local networks and services across the UK, and we can support you from the moment you leave hospital to support the transition home.
We will never ask you to sign a contract with us and there is no minimum charge. We can work with you on an hourly rate, or on a project-by-project basis, so you only pay for the services you received – unlike a case management company or solicitor that will typically charge a retainer, have a minimum spend or tie you in to a contract… all of which is paid for directly out of your loved one’s Trust Fund.
For support and guidance on any of the above, please contact us using the form below, or by calling 01827 383 855 – we are happy to have a free, no-obligation conversation about your options and support you in any way required.